When school is in session, schedules can get very hectic. We offer convenient and affordable camp, school, or sports physicals for your student, athlete or camper. No appointment is needed for us to help take your child's physicals off your to-do list!
Most schools will require an updated sports physical prior to the start of the school year and sometimes even before tryouts.
Our qualified healthcare professionals will review your child's medical history and perform a physical exam to determine that they are ready to join school activities or participate in sports. Physical exams are important in making sure your child is healthy and able to participate in physical activities with minimal risk of injury.
Please bring the following items with you to the physical:
- A copy of the entire sports physical form for the provider to review and sign
- If you need a new form - download the current UIL Pre-participation Form
- Your child's prescription eye glasses or contacts if they wear them
Important information about Physicals:
- Insurance is not accepted for Physicals
- Be prepared to discuss full medical history of your child
- Canton XpressMed does not perform physicals on any patient with significant high-risk medical history. We will defer these physicals to your primary care provider.
- We do not provide nor do we validate your child's immunizations, however the school or camp may request you include immunization records prior to participation.
- A physical does not replace routine primary care check-ups, please continue to follow up with your primary care provider.
We can accommodate groups or teams for sports physicals. Call our clinic at 903-567-4692 for more information.